The Educationalists’ Panel brings together individuals with a track record of success within the education sector and beyond, to support the development of the content of Mosaic’s mentoring programmes.
The Educationalists’ Panel has been established to:
- develop systems and processes for our programmes that ensure high impact for beneficiaries
- establish high-quality mentoring resources for Mosaic volunteers, that have educational credibility
- support in retaining our external recognition and accreditation for our mentoring programmes
- ensure Mosaic’s position as a provider to schools and educational establishments
- advise Mosaic in the commissioning and monitoring of projects in the mentoring programmes
Members of the Educationalists’ Panel include:
- Dr Rowie Shaw – Education Consultant and retired Head Teacher – Chair
- Ayub Khan – Vice Chair
- Saeeda Ahmed – Director, Trescom
- Noor Jehan Dhanani – ITA Public Trust and retired Head Teacher
- Fatima Najm – Co-Founder, Creatives Against Poverty
- Bushra Nasir – Mosaic Board Member, retired Head Teacher, TES Head Teacher of the Year 2012
- Christopher Pope – Co-Director, Prince’s Teaching Institute
- Modasar Rasul – Learner Enhancement Officer, Aston University
- Barney Tremblay – Mosaic Lead Mentor and Consultant in Personal Development and Training
All panel members are participating on a voluntary basis.
The following member profiles are currently under construction.