Volunteer Opportunities supporting our International Leadership Programme
Mosaic is looking for volunteers in its London office (N1) to support the planning and delivery of the International Leadership Programme.
We are looking for support for three key elements of the Leadership Programme:
- Administrative support of the participant application process. To include liaison with overseas partners and candidates to set-up interview and sending out application results.
- Support of the participant preparation process to include gathering data from participants and keeping accurate records, sending out monthly briefings and answering queries.
- Event planning for the International Summit including liaison with the venue, contacting speakers and other logistical support.
The opportunities are available immediately, throughout September and October.
As these are volunteer opportunities they are unpaid. However, we are able to provide reimbursement of travel and subsistence expenses, in line with our policy.
As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to further develop:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Work efficiently and with limited supervision
- Gain event planning experience
- Develop an appreciation of other cultures
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you are interested in this opportunity giving details of your availability to Victoria Edwards, Head of International at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26th September 2014
Interviews: 1st October 2014