Human Appeal is a non-profit organisation working across the globe to strengthen humanity in the face of poverty, social injustice and natural disaster.
Established in 1991, Human Appeal International (HAI) has today grown to become a thriving charity with a presence in 24 countries around the world. They sponsor over 63,000 orphans worldwide, providing emergency aid in times of crisis and supporting sustainable livelihood programmes.
At Human Appeal, they take a multi-dimensional approach to humanitarian work, implementing projects throughout the world wherever there is need. They actively seek out innovative solutions and source local suppliers and partners to support local communities.
In emergency situations Human Appeal is one of the first on the ground, delivering medical aid and food packs.
Human Appeal has been supporting people in the UK over the past three years. They have been providing monthly supplies of food, clothing, hygiene kits and blankets to those who have been left homeless in the North West. They also champion education within our communities and are working to become a pioneer organisation in supporting youth and educational development.
Their aim is to overcome the suffering of people across this world. They are committed to:
- Helping all victims of poverty, social injustice and natural disaster irrespective of race and/or religion
- Supporting national development programmes
- Establishing sustainable development programmes as well as providing immediate relief worldwide
- Facilitating secure provisions for orphans
- Preserving basic human rights