Arslaan Khan is a lead mentor at Kings School in Wolverhampton. He also sits on the Mosaic Black Country delivery group. He is an IT European Manager for Fujitsu.
Arslaan puts his heart and soul into his mentoring commitments over at Kings School, devising personal development plans for his mentees and setting up a World of Work Visit for them to a local business.
The fruits of his perseverance through challenges with school logistics and fellow mentors commitment on the programme were showcased at the Black Country Launch where five of the young mentees spoke about their experiences – significant increases in their confidence, how to work towards achieving their goals and improvements to their school experiences like making new friends.
Arslaan Khan’s support proves to be invaluable to the development of Mosaic’s newest region, the Black Country, and his mentoring success is a shining example of what a difference one person can make to the Mosaic movement and the impact on young people. Arslaan is a deserving winner of the Hero of the Month.
The principles our Heroes embody are:-
- A passion for helping young people to realise their potential
- Commitment to Mosaic and the people Mosaic aims to help
- An appreciation of the value of different perspectives
- Inspirational people who motivate others through their example, whilst remaining humble
- Reliable individuals who understand the power of positive thinking