Shahid Azeem is an award winning British-Pakistani entrepreneur and philanthropist, and one of Surrey’s best known business leaders. In addition to a string of successful businesses, Shahid has been named one of the Top 100 most influential Muslims in the UK.
His accolades include:
- Asian Entrepreneur of the Year 2007
- First Non Academic Visiting Fellow at University of Surrey
- Chairman of Woking Asian Business Forum
- Charity Champion of the Year for Jubilee Action
- Chairman of Aldershot FC
- Special Advisor to Sporting Equals
- Surrey Business Personality of Year 2010
- Pakistani Entrepreneur 2010
- Paul Harris Fellow 2011 (the first time this award has been bestowed on any member in the Guildford Rotary’s 35 year history)
- Deputy Lieutenant of Surrey
- Patron of Surrey Law Centre
Shahid puts his success down to a combination of hard work, and a philosophy of doing business in the right and ethical way and treating people as he wished to be treated himself.